What is wildlife removal and what’s considered wildlife?
Tequesta Bat Removal, a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we’re finding that the further we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these solutions are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that’s causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial real estate or pets or people.
Four Points most important things about protecting yourself from wildlife.
1) Always remember no matter how cute the creature is, adult or baby animal, It’s still
A wild animal and wild animals can be dangerous at any time.
2) Never get in the habit of feeling wild animals – it makes them dependent on people
To survive, instead of its natural instincts – makes them wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and potentially attack.
3) Keep home and outbuildings and industrial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
Animals often search for weaknesses in a structure to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the construction they can cause a lot of damage which can become quite costly. They defecate within the structure which could cause human health problems.
4) Rabies is another health concern when dealing with wild animals. Take precautions
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) accredited?
* Why do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of policy isn’t hard to acquire. There’s absolutely not any excuse to not have protection for the unknown circumstances.
* Can the WCO provide you with a variety of control choices?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services supply other than removal?
* We also provide exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals won’t inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property due to wildlife, in the event the damage is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we could recommend to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also provide dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a couple questions with an expert in his field. He leaves us with just 1 pundit of food for thought.